18 Dec 2019 AIM Christmas Service (Dec 25)
Each year, Association of International Ministries (AIM) organizes international churches in the greater Seoul area to gather together to honor the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. Join us in worshipping God on Christmas Day.
- Time & Date: 4:30pm, December 25
- Location: Onnuri Church (Seobinggo Campus)
- SUBWAY – from Ichon Station (Line 4 or Jung-Ang/Central Line 1):
- Come out of Exit #4 and walk straight to the main street where there is an intersection with street lights. Cross the street to the bus stop, next to the 7Eleven and catch any of the buses that pass by [100, 2016, 3012, 6211]. Get off at “Shindongah Apartments” after the underpass.
- SUBWAY – from Seobinggo Station (JungAng/Central Line 1):
- Come out of the station and cross the bridge (over the railroad track) towards the apartments. Walk down the stairs, pass the little shops and turn right (there is a small sign). Then walk north through the apartments and you’ll see the red church building right in front of you. The walk takes about 7 minutes.
- 100, 2016, 3012, 6211