22 May Hybrid Services: In-Person & Livestream (May 24 – )
We are excited to announce that we will slowly and cautiously start in-person gatherings for our Sunday services, starting May 24. We take Covid-19 very seriously. We will be taking all the precautionary measures in order to best provide a safe worship space. If you are interested in joining us, sign up for our weekly emails and we will send you more information. To sign up, email us at email@example.com.
- Both Sunday services will be combined @ 10am and resume at the Hamilton Hotel, Itaewon. (There will be NO SERVICE @ 1:30 PM until further notice.)
- Youtube livestreaming for the 10am service will continue for those who are worshiping at home.
- In order to best practice caution, we will be limiting our gathering on May 24 to approximately 30 seats, in order to best keep social distancing during the worship service.
- Pre-Registration Online will be required to reserve the seats. (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details) If you’re coming with someone you live with family/roommate, please notify how many of you will be present.
- In these early stages, the church will not receive new people, but it will be only open to existing church members, regular attenders, and/or community group members.
- There will be NO Children’s ministry on-site, but we will have a children’s sermon in the livestream. Children will be encouraged to stay at home and attend the online service until further announcement.
- Those who are in high-risk categories will be asked to worship at home.
Precautionary Guidelines for Sunday Service in Accordance with Government Regulations
- Verify that there has been no fever over 37:5, shortness of breath, or any other COVID-19 related symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Verify that there has been no physical contact, exposed to a person infected with Covid-19, or been in the same location with any COVID-19 patient within the past 14 days.
- Check temperature at the entrance. Those with a temperature above 37.5 Celsius degree will be asked to return home.
- All participants’ names, contact details, and seats will be logged.
- Face masks must be worn throughout the service.
- There will be no physical contact. No handshakes, hugging, etc. Only elbow bumps.
- No snacks and no water will be provided. Please bring your own water if need.