22 May Hybrid Services: In-Person & Livestream (May 24 – Aug 9)
***Update on 8/15/2020: Due to a recent spike in the number of Covid-19 cases, in-person Sunday gatherings are cancelled until further notice. Beginning August 16, Sunday services will be held on Livestream only.
We have slowly and cautiously started in-person gatherings for our Sunday services, since May 24. We take Covid-19 very seriously. We are taking all the precautionary measures in order to best provide a safe worship space.
- Both Sunday services will be combined @ 10am and resume at the Hamilton Hotel, Itaewon. (There will be NO SERVICE @ 1:30 PM until further notice.)
- YouTube Livestreaming for the 10am service will continue for those worshiping at home.
- In order to best practice caution, we are limiting our gatherings to approximately 40 seats, in order to best keep social distancing during the worship service.
- Pre-Registration Online is required to reserve the seats. If you’re coming with someone you live with family/roommate, please notify how many of you will be present.
- There is NO Children’s ministry on-site, but we have a children’s sermon in the livestream. Children are encouraged to stay at home and attend the online service until further announcement.
- Those who are in high-risk categories will be asked to worship at home.
- Pre-Register HERE.
- Agree with the Instructions given in the form.
- Pre-register online with the link below by Friday @ 11:59 PM.
- A confirmation email will be sent out by Saturday Night.
- If you have signed up to attend regularly but are unable to make it on a given Sunday, please drop us an email so that we can accommodate for others. Thank you.
- Note: If sign-up form is closed, that means we’ve maxed out for that week.
Precautionary Guidelines for Sunday Service in Accordance with Government Regulations
- Verify that there has been no fever over 37:5, shortness of breath, or any other COVID-19 related symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Verify that there has been no physical contact, exposed to a person infected with Covid-19, or been in the same location with any COVID-19 patient within the past 14 days.
- Check temperature at the entrance. Those with a temperature above 37.5 Celsius degree will be asked to return home.
- All participants’ names, contact details, and seats will be logged.
- Face masks must be worn throughout the service.
- There will be no physical contact. No handshakes, hugging, etc. Only elbow bumps.
- No snacks and no water will be provided. Please bring your own water if need.