28 Oct Hybrid Services: In-Person & Livestream (Nov 8 – Nov 29)
***Update on November 17: Social Distancing Level has been raised to 1.5
Beginning November 8, we are starting hybrid services at Sinyongsan Church (SYS) on Sundays at 4:30pm. (You can learn more about the move here.) YouTube Livestream services are also available for those who cannot join us physically. Whether you are coming in-person or virtually, we are so excited to worship God together at Synyongsan Church!
- If you would like to come worship together at SYS in person, you can sign-up HERE for our In-Person Sunday Service.
- You only need to sign up ONCE online. After a one-time sign-up, we will ask attendees to fill out a simple roster on-site every Sunday.
- NOTE: Seating priority will be based upon first-come, first-serve basis. If we reach our full capacity, we will have an overflow area available on-site.
<Notice for In-Person Attendees>
- Come by 4:15pm so that we can sign you up and start service on time
- Maintain social distancing while waiting in line for sign-up.
- Do not enter the sanctuary until both doors are opened and there are ushers welcoming you inside.
- In an effort to minimize any Covid-related risks, we would like to ask the following of parents with children:
- For parents with toddlers and babies, please bring some toys from your homes for your children to play with.
- If you are going to allow your children to play in the indoor play area, please have them sanitize their hands before entering.
<Precautionary Guidelines in Accordance with Government Regulations>
- Verify that there has been no fever over 37.5 degrees Celsius, shortness of breath, or any other Covid-19 related symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Verify that there has been no physical contact, exposed to a person infected with Covid-19, or been in the same location with any Covid-19 patient within the past 14 days.
- Check temperature at the entrance. Those with a temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius will be asked to return home.
- All participants’ names, contact details, and seats will be logged.
- Face masks must be worn throughout the service.
- There will be no physical contact. No handshakes, hugging, etc. Only elbow bumps.
- No snacks and no water will be provided. Please bring your own water if need.