01 Apr Juggling Life During a Pandemic
Dana is married to David, has three beautiful children, and works full-time. Like many of us, her world has been turned upside down during this unprecedented time. In this video, she shares more about her experiences and how she is coping.
- Take a moment to step back and think about how you are coping with the pandemic. How would you describe it in 1-2 words?
- What kind of pressures are you under due to changes with work, kids, friends, family, or other roles? How well are you balancing them?
- What kind of support network do you have in place to help you with challenges arising with this new environment? Where could you use more help?
- How are you taking care of yourself physically, mentally, spiritually during this time to stay healthy and to process your stress?
- What are you doing to ensure you are leaning on the Lord rather than yourself to help you cope?