20 May MoneyLife Personal Finance Study (May 30 – Jun 27)
We’re so excited to offer MoneyLife by Crown Financial Ministries. MoneyLife will help you overcome financial challenges to help you gain control over your money and your life. We are grateful to have Aaron Kim (email@example.com), a financial advisor and member of Gospel City, to facilitate the class. Our hope is to train up a few leaders through this class to offer this resource to the those outside the church this fall! To sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
The class will meet on Saturday mornings from 9am to 11am @ Hamilton Hotel, starting on May 30, 2020 (5 weeks). A Zoom Meeting option is available as well.
MoneyLife Personal Finance Study is designed to help you overcome financial challenges to help you gain control over your money and your life. The MoneyLife finance study will help you:
* Understand God’s financial principles
* Obtain hope and deepen your faith
* Grow in your generosity
* Ditch debt permanently
* Create a solid, reasonable financial plan for your life
* Make confident financial decisions
* Develop new attitudes and habits related to money and possessions
* Save and invest for the future
* Impart financial wisdom to your children