24 Aug Monthly Prayer Gathering (Aug 28)
- Many at Gospel City are struggling deeply through this round of social distancing.
- Several people are going through major hardship and depression.
- A church member had a close encounter to a heart attack recently.
- The Covid-19 cases are rising, not just in Korea, but also around the world.
- The Church’s reputation in Korea has taken a huge hit in the last few weeks.
- The political and racial tensions seem to be reaching new heights in the US.
Church, it’s time to pray. It’s no coincidence that when it rains, it pours. We ask you to carve out time to join us in prayer. We will meet on Zoom on Friday, August 28 @ 8:30pm. Zoom room will open up @ 8:15pm for people to catch up.
- Meeting ID: 833 3147 5711
- Email email@example.com for the password.